Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 55100
We are looking for a Professional Paramedic/ Staff Nurse / Medical Assistant.
- Have a basic knowledge in First AID, CPR and any other medical related course.
- Experienced in handling medical emergency and non-emergency patient transfer.
- Able to work under emergency environment under pressure.
- Able to proficient in assessing patients, providing emergency treatments and making diagnosis.
- Qualification: SPM/Diploma/Degree holder (*Please attach with your resume)
- Age between 21-35 years old
- Minimum 2 years experience in Medical (for non fresh graduate)
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to APPLY
- Annual Practical Certificate (APC) is compulsory for Staff Nurse and Medical Assistant applicants. (*Please attach with your resume)
- Capable to work in shift or double shift (if required)
- Able to work on other state (if needed)
- Driving License (Class D / GDL) (*Please attach with your resume)
Please submit you resume with attachment (only the required)
- Free food supply every Friday (Lunch).
- Free food supply for the whole month of Ramadan.
- Monthly contribution EPF,SOCSO,SIP,PCB and HRDF.
- Annual Leave, Medical and Hospitalization Leave.
- Working allowance and medical claim are provided.
- In-house EMS Trainings & Education Training (with certificate)
- Lodging are provided (Female & Male)
- Travelling allowance and other allowance are given (if required)
Most high responsibilities that we are looking for
- Highly motivated and able to work in a team.
- Responsible in maintain a good time management and attitude
- Responsible to take a good care of the ambulance and machinery.
- Skilled in handling patients in any kind of way with additional attention and kindness.